Training course 1
The correct application of bioinsecticides is essential for effective and sustainable pest control
Our training courses cover the application of biopesticides in agriculture, horticulture (including turf & amenity) and forestry sectors, providing applied knowledge in the use of biological pesticides to maximise field effectiveness and provide Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
These courses are open to all and are of particular value to farmers, growers, technical manager and advisors.
Course 1: Application of biological insecticides — Entomopathogenic Nematodes
For – Professional Growers, Greenkeepers and Foresters
Develop – a complete understanding of entomopathogenic nematodes.
Apply – entomopathogenic nematodes through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
This practical demonstration, laboratory and field-based course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Overview of entomopathogenic nematode as biopesticides
- Isolation and identification of entomopathogenic nematodes.
- Mass production of entomopathogenic nematodes.
- Behaviour, population ecology, competition, survival and compatibility
- Quality assessment.
- Identification of target insect pest species.
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage, and transportation.
- Application of entomopathogenic nematodes against major crops and pests in agriculture, horticulture and Turf and amenity.
- Integration of entomopathogenic nematodes with other crop protection techniques.
To book your place: –
Please contact Meraj Syeda on email@example.com or Tel: + 44 (0) 1792 606916; 07936450606.