Salary: Excellent + Benefits
Hours: Full Time
Placed on: 10 January 2020
Closes: 9 February 2020
Bionema is an award-winning and leading biopesticide technology manufacturer and developer to protect crops from pest and disease, reducing the use of synthetic pesticides, enhancing food security and increasing crop yields in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and turf and amenity sectors. The company focuses to develop and bring innovative formulations, effective and profitable biopesticide technology to meet current and future market demands. Bionema supplies specialist bio-control products to the horticulture, sports turf and forestry sectors, providing training aimed at increasing the product efficacy.
- Develop new products coming from the R&D pipeline, to bring them to the market in short- to medium term.
- Strategic planning of new bio-based products, also in relation with the regulatory EU requirement.
- Work with our existing academic and industry partners.
- Develop technical and commercial argumentation, including market positioning of our products.
- Regular contact with Bionema’s distributors and influencers, and support the internal sales teams with product knowledge, benchmarking, USP, etc.
- Ensure robust efficacy trials and data analysis of internal and external projects
- Master/PhD degree in Bioscience/Biology/Agriculture or equivalent with a strong passion in Agriculture, Horticulture, Sport turfs and Forestry sectors.
- 5-10 years of experience in the agrochemicals/biochemicals/biopesticides business. Industry experience in product management would be an advantage.
- Planning & execution of go to market actions with multitasking and organisational skills.
- Strategic thinker, well-organized and a strong communicator with written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and Spanish, German are an additional asset.
- Proactive and dynamic, with a “go for it” aptitude.
- Assertive, flexible and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexible to travel from time to time.
Key words: Biopesticide Formulation, Product Development, Bio efficacy, Field trials, Project Planning, Product testing, Pest control, Regulatory requirement, Product management, Data recording, Data analysis, Report writing, GEP/EPPO guidelines, Technical, Commercial argumentation, Marketing, Benchmarking, agriculture, horticulture, forestry.
What we offer
- Excellent holiday and pension package.
- Excellent continual professional development opportunities, both internal and external, as a part of our training commitment.
- Bionema is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
- Excellent location and working environment.
Normal hours of work are 37.5 hours per week.
A flexible approach to work is needed as there will be a requirement to work overtime (evenings and weekends) during busy periods.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV, completed Application Form and Covering Letter, and identifying how you meet the job criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday at 12:00 each week for review.
Download application form here
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Informal enquiries should be emailed to: Dr Minshad A. Ansari email@example.com.
Candidates not demonstrating their ability to meet the essential criteria will not be assessed for interview.