Bradyrhizobium Japonicum BNL1061
BioNFix™-BJ is a biofertiliser based on a selected strain of the naturally occurring beneficial symbiotic gram-negative bacterium Bradyrhizobium japonicum BNL1061 which fixes up to 50 kg per ha of Nitrogen. This product used as an effective seed treatment and soil inoculant.
- BioNFix™-RJ can fix up to 50 kg /ha Nitrogen. Natural nitrogen fixation
improves both plant and soil health, and aids in soil remediation.
- BioNFix™-RJ has plant growth promoting properties (PGPR).
- Populations of beneficial microbes increase, and the organic content
of soil improves, owing to organic acid secretion by the bacteria.
- BioNFix™-RJ can be used as an effective component in Integrated
Nutrient Management (INM) programmes, thereby leading to a
reduction in use of chemical fertilisers and creating a safer
How does it work
- Nitrogen cannot be absorbed by plants alone, due to the strong triple bonds between the nitrogen atoms making it inert and therefore not directly usable by plants. Bradyrhizobium japonicum converts molecular nitrogen into nitrogenous compounds that can be consumed by plants.
- Bioactive compound synthesis: The roots of the host legume plant secrete flavonoids which are recognised by the rhizobia. In response, the rhizobia secrete nod factors recognised by the plant, causing root hair deformation and cellular processes such as ion fluxes.
- The rhizobia enter through the deformed root hair and form intracellular tubes called the infection thread.
- The symbiotic relationship implies a signal exchange between the rhizobia and the legume that leads to develop of symbiotic structures.
Recommended for legume seeds to improve crop yields.
1 kg, 5 kg, and 10 kg.
The major active ingredient of BioNFix™-BJ is vegetative cells of Bradyrhizobium japonicum BNL1061.
- BioNfix®-AC can fix up to 50 kg/ha of Nitrogen, improving plant and soil health and aiding soil remediation.
- BioNfix®-AC has plant growth-promoting properties (PGPR).
- It can be used as a practical component in Integrated Nutrient Management (INM) programs.
- BioNfix®-AC can reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and create a safer environment.
- By using BioNfix®-AC, you can promote healthy crops while being mindful of the environment.
|Mix 1 g BioNfix®-AC with 10 g of sugar in sufficient water to make a slurry and coat 1 kg of seeds. Allow to dry in a cool shaded area before sowing. Note: Do not store treated/coated seeds for more than 24 hours.
|Mix 250 grams of BioNfix®-AC with compost or substrate and apply to one hectare of soil during the early growth stages of the crop.
|Dissolve 250 g in sufficient water to treat 1 ha and drench soil at the early growth stages of the crop.
|Perennial & Orchard crops
|Dissolve 250 g/ha in water and apply as a drench near the root zone twice a year – before spring growth begins and after autumn leaf fall.
|Dissolve 250 grams in enough water to treat 1 hectare. Filter out insoluble residues before adding them to the drip tank.