Herbaspirillum frisingense BNL1601
BioNFix™-HF is a biofertiliser based on a selected strain of the naturally occurring beneficial diazotrophic bacteria Herbaspirillum frisingense BNL1601. Herbaspirillum frisingense is a gram-negative bacterium that can actively fix atmospheric nitrogen. The product is used as an effective seed dressing, soil inoculant and foliar application.
Download Bionema's product catalogue
- BioNfix®-AC can fix up to 50 kg/ha of Nitrogen, improving plant and soil health and aiding soil remediation.
- BioNfix®-AC has plant growth-promoting properties (PGPR).
- It can be used as a practical component in Integrated Nutrient Management (INM) programs.
- BioNfix®-AC can reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and create a safer environment.
- By using BioNfix®-AC, you can promote healthy crops while being mindful of the environment.
|Mix 1 g BioNfix®-AC with 10 g of sugar in sufficient water to make a slurry and coat 1 kg of seeds. Allow to dry in a cool shaded area before sowing. Note: Do not store treated/coated seeds for more than 24 hours.
|Mix 250 grams of BioNfix®-AC with compost or substrate and apply to one hectare of soil during the early growth stages of the crop.
|Dissolve 250 g in sufficient water to treat 1 ha and drench soil at the early growth stages of the crop.
|Perennial & Orchard crops
|Dissolve 250 g/ha in water and apply as a drench near the root zone twice a year – before spring growth begins and after autumn leaf fall.
|Dissolve 250 grams in enough water to treat 1 hectare. Filter out insoluble residues before adding them to the drip tank.