Grostimula™EW is a unique biological plant growth promoter that widens and lengthens the opening of stomata, thereby enabling better intake of carbon dioxide, better photosynthesis and respiration, and increased yield of crops. Grostimula™EW is used as an effective foliar spray. It is formulated as an Emulsion in water.
- Aids in stomatal opening, thereby increasing the rate of photosynthesis.
- Promotes the natural enzymatic and hormonal plant activities as it contains natural stimulants.
- Reduced leaf drop, flower drop and fruit drop.
- Aids in mineral uptake from soil.
- Increases grain / fruit yields because of enhanced photosynthetic duration.
- A plant growth promoter that helps in increasing yield of crops.
How does it work
Grostimula™EW prolongs stomatal opening and thereby increases respiration and photosynthesis. This increased photosynthesis leads to faster cell division, which produces greater root and shoot mass. Grostimula™EW, when sprayed during growth phases of plants, activates the secondary messengers in the plant cells, which aids in enhanced enzymatic activities in plants, thus promoting higher yield.
Foliar application: 1 ml/litre of water.
Recommended use for early stages of plant growth.
1 L, 5 L, and 10 L.
The major active ingredient of Grostimula™EW is Triacontanol EW 0.1 % formulated as an Emulsion in Water (EW).
Grostimula™EW is based on water as a carrier, thus no fossil fuel-based carrier solvent is used in its formulation. Therefore, not only is the active biological and non-toxic, the carrier in the formulation is also non- toxic and ecological.