Course 2: Application of biopesticides: fungi and bacteria
This practical demonstration, laboratory and field-based course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Overview of biopesticide legislation
- Overview of biopesticides
- Introduction to microbial biopesticide
- Isolation and identification of microbial control agents
- Mass production of biopesticide products
- Quality assessment (batch variation)
- Identification of target insect pest species
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage, transportation of biopesticides
- Application of biopesticides against major crops and pests in the agriculture and horticulture sectors
- Integration of biopesticides with other crop protection techniques.
For – professional growers
Develop – a complete understanding of biopesticide products
Apply – fungi and bacterial products through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
To be confirmed.
Tel. + 44 (0) 1792 606916
BASIS points: 12
NRoSO points: 4