Course 3: Application of beneficial biocontrol agents: predators, parasitoids and mites
- The basics of predators, parasitoids and mites as biocontrol agents
- Mass rearing of predators and parasitoids
- Product quality assessment (batch variation)
- Major crop pests and their natural enemies
- Fecundity and survivability in natural conditions
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage and transportation.
- Application of beneficial biocontrol agents against major crop pests in agriculture and horticulture
Integration of beneficial biocontrol agents with other crop protection techniques
For – professional growers
Develop – a complete understanding of beneficial insects as a biocontrol agents
Apply – predators, parasitoids and mites through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
To be confirmed.
Tel. + 44 (0) 1792 606916
BASIS points: 12
NRoSO points: 4