For biological control of codling moth, caterpillars, shore fly and fruit moth
NemaTrident® T contains a naturally occurring insect parasitic nematode (Steinernema carpocapsae) for control of
- Codling moth, (Cydia pomonella)
- Oriental fruit moth (Cydia molesta)
- Larvae of shore fly (Ephydridae)
- Caterpillars (Spodoptera spp., Chrysodeixis chalcites, Mamestra brassicae and Duponchelia fovealis)
- Large pine weevil (Hylobius abietis)- should be applied with Transformer (a soil conditioner contains Alcohol Ethoxylate 20% w/w) for better performance.
This new pest control product is safe, sustainable and provides from 90-100% kill rates to above listed insect pests down to 12ºC – making it the most effective and flexible product in the market.
The NemaTrident® T is a unique three component solution which ensures (1) maximum dispersal of nematodes in the soil/growing media, (2) when applied with soil conditioner, and (3) relevant training and advice. All these three components help tiny worms to hunt out the larvae and kill them quickly.
The unique three component solution ensures better performance.
Always read and follow label directions.
To discuss your specific requirements please telephone us on 01792 606916 or email to email@example.com