Biological solutions for forestry insect pests
Protecting our planted and natural forests from insect pests and pathogens is vital to the economic development and biodiversity of any country.
Bionema researches and develops specialised biological solutions that address the major pests and diseases impacting forests.
These include citrus longhorn beetle, processionary caterpillars, pine weevils and many more.
Bionema helps forestry managers to control a variety of insect pests including:
- Large pine weevil (hyloius abietis)
- Citrus longhorn (anoplophora chinensis)
- Spruce bark beetle (ips typographus)
Bionema’s technology can target a wide range of pests – so we can’t list them all. If you can’t see your pest on the list, please contact us and we can check for you.
- Protects your forests from common troublesome pests
- Effective natural control between 8-30oC
- Methodical application procedures can target difficult pests
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for trees, users and the environment