Biological Solutions for Sports Turf and Domestic Lawns
Today’s sports turf and golf course managers, as well as professional landscape gardeners, are under increasing pressure to deliver high-quality surfaces on a tight budget – using environmentally-friendly solutions.
A pest infestation can be very costly and can ruin all the hard work put into preparing a turf surface to make it fit for purpose. Bionema understands the pest-control challenges sports turf managers and landscapers can face – and offers a tried and tested chemical-free solution.
Bionema helps sports turf managers and landscapers control a variety of insect pests including:
- Leatherjacket (tipula paludosa/t.oleracea)
- Welsh chafer (hoplia philanthus)
- Garden chafer (phyllopertha horticola)
- Cockchafer/maybug (melolontha melolontha)
- Summer chafer (amphimallon solstiale)
- Brown chafer (serica brunnea)
Bionema’s biotechnology can target a wide range of pests – so we can’t list them all. If you can’t see your pest on the list, please contact us and we can check for you.
- NemaTrident®L (Spring)
- NemaTrident®L (Autumn)
- NemaTrident®CT Plus
- Protects sports turf and lawns from common troublesome pests
- Fast and effective natural control between 8-30oC
- Easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for grass plants, users and the environment