Biological solutions for sport turf and domestic lawns
Today’s sports turf and golf course managers, as well as professional landscape gardeners, are under increasing pressure to deliver high-quality surfaces on a tight budget – using environmentally-friendly solutions.
A pest infestation can be very costly and ruin the all hard work put into preparing a turf surface at that is fit for purpose. Bionema understands the pest-control challenges sports turf managers and landscapers can face – and offers a tried and tested chemical-free solution.
Working directly with the sports turf industry since 2012, we have developed a range of natural solutions that protect, control, and recover sports turf from pest infestations.
Download our latest White Paper: A Guide for Sports Turf and Lawn Care
Our NemaTrident® Tri-Component system incorporates:
- The NemaTrident® a specially developed and highly virulent strain of beneficial nematodes
- The Nemaspreader® specialist soluble compound that helps Bionema’s beneficial nematodes to spread and thrive
- Certified customer-focused training and advice on how to optimise the effectiveness of biological solutions.
By using Bionema’s unique Tri-Component System, customers benefit from powerful pest control without disrupting beneficial insects or causing any concern about the development of insect resistance, residues, or worker safety.
Bionema helps sports turf managers and landscapers control a variety of insect pests including:
- Leatherjacket (tipula paludosa/t.oleracea)
- Welsh chafer (hoplia philanthus)
- Garden chafer (phyllopertha horticola)
- Cockchafer/maybug (melolontha melolontha)
- Summer chafer (amphimallon solstiale)
- Brown chafer (serica brunnea)
Bionema’s biotechnology can target a wide range of pests – so we can’t list them all. If you can’t see your pest on the list, please contact us and we can check for you.
- NemaTrident®L (Spring)
- NemaTrident®L (Autumn)
- NemaTrident®CT Plus
- Protects sports turf and lawns from common troublesome pests
- Fast and effective natural control between 8-30oC
- Easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for grass plants, users and the environment