Digital Training: Module 1
Application of biological insecticides: Entomopathogenic nematodes
For –Professional Growers, Greenkeepers and Foresters
Develop – a complete understanding of entomopathogenic nematodes.
Apply – entomopathogenic nematodes through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
This online course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Overview of entomopathogenic nematode as biopesticides
- Identification of entomopathogenic nematodes.
- Behaviour, population ecology, competition, survival, and compatibility
- Identification of target insect pest species.
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage, and transportation.
- Application of entomopathogenic nematodes against major crops and pests in agriculture, horticulture and Turf and amenity.
- Integration of entomopathogenic nematodes with other crop protection techniques