For – Professional Growers, Foresters, Groundsman, Gardeners
Develop – a complete understanding of fungi and bacteria biopesticide products.
Apply – fungi and bacterial products through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
This online course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Overview of biopesticide legislation
- Overview of biopesticides
- Introduction to microbial biopesticide
- Identification of microbial control agents.
- Quality assessment (batch variation).
- Identification of target insect pest species.
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage, transportation of biopesticides.
- Application of biopesticides against major crops and pests in agriculture and horticulture.
- Integration of biopesticides with other crop protection techniques.