For – Professional Growers and Gardeners
Develop – a complete understanding of beneficial insects as a biocontrol agent.
Apply – predators, parasitoids & mites through a practical integrated pest management system within your own environment.
This online course will provide you with an understanding of:
- The basics of predators, parasitoidsand mites as biocontrol agents
- Mass rearing of predators and parasitoids.
- Product quality assessment (batch variation).
- Major crop pests and their natural enemies.
- Fecundity and survivability in natural condition.
- Product label and interpretation including handling, storage, and transportation.
- Application of beneficial biocontrol agents against major crop pests in agriculture andhorticulture
Integration of beneficial biocontrol agents with other crop protection techniques